gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 03:48:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  Topic: Checking in
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Checking in  (Read 1465 times)

Prythos

• Proconsul
Checking in
« on: 25 July 2012, 10:54:04 pm »
Hi gang,

Hope you're all well and that people actually still check these boards :)

The wife is due to give birth in a few weeks so exciting times!

Still living in the North East and work settling car insurance claims these days. Quite a change of pace.

I Google'd City for nostalgia purposes only and apparently is free to play these days but like some restricted version with only two toon slots *shivers.* Still doesn't exactly make me want to pick it up again.

Does anyone here even play CoX these days?

I also here WoW is free these days or is that some weird web rumour?

Do you still meet up for the legendary Redhill meets? I'd like to get down for one of them some time if there still an event.

Monochrome

• Proconsul
Re: Checking in
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2012, 12:26:35 am »
The last Redhill meet seemed to collapse into apathy, was supposed to be about now.

I still play CoH as does Doc Ram. What you get for playing free depends on how long you actually subscribed for. My 13 year old nephew played his first session yesterday, so I'm guessing I might be playing a while.

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Paragon_Rewards_Program tells you what you get, and you get 2 toons + 1 per year subbed + any extra slots you bought.

The game is much changed, but you don't get to see a lot of the new stuff unless you subscribe.

Hope all goes well with the baby.

While I never settled car insurance claims, I did work in the department that paid the garages after a repair which means I read a lot of claims. Most of it was dull, but bits were fun.

Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  Topic: Checking in

gfxgfx
gfx gfx