gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 08:32:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  Crucible  |  Topic: Things to do on Tuesdays and Sundays.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Things to do on Tuesdays and Sundays.  (Read 1865 times)

brodski

• Proconsul
Things to do on Tuesdays and Sundays.
« on: 20 August 2009, 07:35:55 am »
At our TS Guild meet last week I aid I’d start to put together a list of things that people may want to do as a guild, and from there work on a timetable so people know what is going on and when.

Please add your own suggestions below

Things I’d like o do as  a guild-

A tour of level 70+ instances for those people who haven’t done them/ need the achievements or need gear from them, this will also help our non level 80’s level a bit.

A Heroic Tour of WOTLK heroics, this will help gearing up as well as grabbing achievements (and being fun)

Working on the “glory of the hero” achievement- which means getting all of the 5-man heroic achievements  and awards a really cool dragon mount (wowinsider had a good series of articles on how to do the various achievements I’ll link later)

Having a team for farming heroics and the new 5-man instance (which is both fun and drops really good loot) would be nice too.

In order to have an effective team I think we need

a)      a couple more level 80’s

b)      at least one more healer

c)      maybe  another tank.

I’m happy to tank most things with Whatdiana (especially if we’re not bringing along any PUGs) but it’s nice to have flexibility and it allows people to gear up their mains (as we all seem to have DPS mains) as well as alts and not being forced to bring their alt just cos we don’t have any other healers/ tanks.

So, what else do we want to do?

Hercule

• WoW Moderators
  • Proconsul
  • You are JUDGED!!!
Re: Things to do on Tuesdays and Sundays.
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2009, 09:21:10 am »
if you need an extra tank/healer, im happy to help, if im ever online again.

at the very least i would be better than a pug :P

Sandmann

• WoW Officer
  • Proconsul
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2009, 04:48:09 pm »
Sounds good, happy to have a go at all of those.

Denul is happy to heal as is Sand in instances where a druid may find it a tad easier, although you may need to bear with me - its been a while since I did much druid healing. Getting Meanas geared up now she's 80 would be nice when possible.

We could make up some special achievements just for you Herc...How about one for tanking with your toes whilst changing a nappy... ;D
« Last Edit: 21 August 2009, 05:23:33 pm by Sandmann »
Never trust a Tribble...

Shotz

« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2009, 10:39:33 pm »
Well, I'm alive and as of 11th Sept back with permenant internets... :D
But my Alliance PVP server seems to have died, so I'm considering a move to a place with friends.

Do I need an application? I'm Novacast, a level 80 afflication warlock, looking to raid extensively, pvp a lil and generally chill. :)
ARMOURY LINK
« Last Edit: 28 August 2009, 10:43:27 pm by Thurak »

Shotz

« Reply #4 on: 1 September 2009, 02:55:39 pm »
As a follow on to my "application" above, if I do get the approval to join the guild, I'll be transfering straight away.

My biggest things to be doing in the immediate future are finishing off Northrend dungeon master as I still have not been inside Gundrak or DtK and would like to, visit Naxx just because I've been in only for a single boss, gear up to a higher standard (I'm already saving my emblems for the 2 pieces of gear I can get (helm and chest)), and work on doing some of the higher instance achievements in order to get the glory of the raider drake. I'd also like to attempt the new Tournament 10 man. And I'd love to visit inside Onyxia before the new patch comes out, to get the level 60 onxyia feat of strength, and visit the single instance I've always wanted to visit most.

So yea, if I do join, sign me up for everything and anything pretty much ;)

Also, starting around Sept 5th, I'm going to be multiboxing a Druid/Pally/Mage triplet on Shadowsong for certain, hopefully going at a reasonable pace up to 60 at least... Lyran will of course be the druid I've already created. :)

Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  Crucible  |  Topic: Things to do on Tuesdays and Sundays.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx