gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 7 May 2024, 07:23:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  Announcements  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Reorganisation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Reorganisation  (Read 3209 times)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Reorganisation
« on: 30 May 2009, 07:42:43 pm »
Since the demise of Knights of Mercia, as we knew it, I've reorganised the WoW boards to reflect it.

I've moved "Raids and Events", "General World of Warcraft Discussion", "Character Chat", "Strategy and Tactics" and "Officers Bar" to The Attic as they'd pretty much been untouched since '08.

I've added "Gribbly bits" for 'Maths, mechanics, macros and mods'. Mods and Macros are obvious,  maths and mechanics covers character optimisation, builds, items and the best way to twat things (just didn't sound as snappy  :P).

"Crucible" has been added as a child board of "Most Wanted & Unwanted" it may be expanded if it proves popular.
Crucible is a seperate board, at Marks behest :)

I'm trying to sort out the permissions to block posting in "The Attic", in the interim if you could refrain from posting in them I'd be grateful.

ETA: Sorted out how to do it, just need the time to fiddle with it...mebbe at work tomorrow  :P
EETA: Done now, if you run into problems PM me :)

Comments invited and welcomed

Enjoy  ;D
« Last Edit: 2 June 2009, 11:34:47 am by Naaman »
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Zombieman

• Administrator
  • Proconsul
  • Web Site Owner
Re: Reorganisation
« Reply #1 on: 9 June 2009, 11:59:23 am »
The best thing about leaving this place alone and looking in every four-five months is you never know what it's gonna look like.

P.S. Yes I suppose you could say things being sent to 'The Attic' is a bit Dollhouse-y, but we had it first!! LOL!! ;D

P.P.S. As always a huge and ongoing thanks to Naaman for looking after the place.
What goes up must come down. Ask any system administrator.
The best way to accelerate a PC is at 9.8m/sec/sec.

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Re: Reorganisation
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2011, 03:28:37 pm »
In the near future I wish to move Crucible and the Warhammer online bits to the Attic due to inactivity.

If there's a good reason for them to be kept then please shout out :)
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Forlorn Hope  |  Announcements  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Reorganisation

gfxgfx
gfx gfx