gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 05:08:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  Warhammer: Age of Reckoning  |  Topic: Order Guild
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Order Guild  (Read 1896 times)

RipRend

• Consul
Order Guild
« on: 26 October 2008, 09:04:54 pm »
Order guild is now level 3.
Can our Guild leader populate the description boxes and set tax rate to 5% or edit permissions so officers can?

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Re: Order Guild
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2008, 09:58:50 pm »
Can our Guild leader populate the description boxes and set tax rate to 5% or edit permissions so officers can?

Sent Brodski a tell :)

ETA - now that we've reached Level 3 individual members can also tithe a percentage of their cash* to the guild, use the command /guildtithe xxx (Where xxx is a number between 00 100). I'm not exactly sure what the gold is spent (yet) but I'm sure it'll all be appreciated - worst case is that it goes to the coffers and we can use it to twink our characters

*AKAIK tithed cash is only taken from looting and quest rewards, not vendor or auction selling.
« Last Edit: 27 October 2008, 01:25:29 am by Naaman »
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

brodski

• Proconsul
« Reply #2 on: 29 October 2008, 10:17:27 am »

Sent Brodski a tell :)

ETA - now that we've reached Level 3 individual members can also tithe a percentage of their cash* to the guild, use the command /guildtithe xxx (Where xxx is a number between 00 100). I'm not exactly sure what the gold is spent (yet) but I'm sure it'll all be appreciated - worst case is that it goes to the coffers and we can use it to twink our characters

*AKAIK tithed cash is only taken from looting and quest rewards, not vendor or auction selling.

I'm having a little difficulty logging on at the moment, I won't be able to try again until Thursday, once I'm back in I’ll sort out the permissions.

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #3 on: 29 October 2008, 10:45:55 am »
What difficulty?

Rach' was having problems - it allowed login but then went to the desktop when you'd expect to see the annoying ads and intro. A blast with Driver Sweeper and grabbing the latest graphics card drivers worked a treat  ;D
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

brodski

• Proconsul
« Reply #4 on: 29 October 2008, 10:57:48 am »
What difficulty?

Rach' was having problems - it allowed login but then went to the desktop when you'd expect to see the annoying ads and intro. A blast with Driver Sweeper and grabbing the latest graphics card drivers worked a treat  ;D

It keeps failing at the patching stage- I’ve never known an mmo-which needed a patch every time you log on

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #5 on: 29 October 2008, 11:44:08 am »
Well it doesn't need a patch every day but they are churning them out at a fair old rate atm. If there's not a patch it will still run hte bars across the screen as it checks you've got the latest patch. What to try, in order

1) Get the patcher to verify your files (bottom button on the UN\PW screen)

2) Make sure your graphics and Soundcard drivers are up to date, use driver sweeper to clear out old stuff first then install new stuff

3) Check (temporarily disable) your Anti-Virus, and Firewall software, including Windows Firewall. It may be flagging an updated patcher\exe file as a potential threat.

4) Run HijackThis and check the log file at http://hijackthis.de, get rid of the junk and temporarily disable non-critical services using either the task manager or preventing them at startup by going to Run > MSConfig.

Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  Warhammer: Age of Reckoning  |  Topic: Order Guild

gfxgfx
gfx gfx