gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 05:21:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  General World of Warcraft Discussion (Moderators: JohnO, icemaiden, Hercule)  |  Topic: Patch Day "paradise"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Patch Day "paradise"  (Read 1589 times)

Magorian

• WoW Officer
  • Proconsul
Patch Day "paradise"
« on: 15 October 2008, 03:18:17 pm »
Lets hope no one wanted to play today, for those worried, at this current time we are getting stuck at loading screens and have been for the last 75 minutes or so, I got on once for about 2 minutes then it crashed. Not a great day to play :D
Mags doesn't do signatures but if he did they would be the best in the world

Twylyte

Re: Patch Day "paradise"
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2008, 04:39:55 pm »
yikes!
Thanks for the tip off Ben
Mark

brodski

• Proconsul
« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2008, 06:52:25 pm »
I'm still downloading the patch, despite downloading 1.5 Gb in advance, I still have to download around 900mb this evening...

Piglet

• Praefect
« Reply #3 on: 15 October 2008, 08:11:06 pm »
I got in first try, realised all my add ons needed updating, sorted that lot, and now....can I get past the load screens? :) Can I heck as like...
"Drat! Dead again!"

Piglet

• Praefect
« Reply #4 on: 15 October 2008, 08:23:14 pm »
OOO.

And I got in and I was getting 1fps.

And errors even with the patched add ons.

So I'll deactivate the add ons I could see erroring (until they get really fixed) and give it another go, but if it stays at 1fps, that's me done for the night...
"Drat! Dead again!"

Paladinftw

« Reply #5 on: 16 October 2008, 02:02:17 pm »
I had no problems what so ever last night except fromt he server lag, but that wasn't hitting me as much as expected. Downloading the full patch took 3 mins, then had to move wow to a different destination so the patching would working properly which took another 5 mins, then all i had was a little lag whilst palying and a few times getting booted due to the world server going down and the server lagging but other than that i enjoyed soloing BF and Ramparts xD

Also got a 9k crit out of my hammer or wrath without wings on whilst dueling outside SW which was niiiiiice. :D So for me it was basically Paradise. :)

Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  General World of Warcraft Discussion (Moderators: JohnO, icemaiden, Hercule)  |  Topic: Patch Day "paradise"

gfxgfx
gfx gfx