gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 01:50:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  Warhammer: Age of Reckoning  |  Topic: Crafting
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crafting  (Read 2049 times)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Crafting
« on: 11 October 2008, 04:48:48 pm »
Quick summary - Everyone has the option to get two Trade skills, a gathering skills and a crafting skill.

Gathering Skills
Butchery - Hacking up dead animals, used for supplying mostly Apothecary and some Cultivation
Cultivation - Growing plants, used almost exclusively to supply Apothecary
Magical Salvage - Breaks down magic items, used almost exclusively to supply Talisman making
Scavenge - Looting dead people. Supplies Cultivation, Apothecary and Talisman making.

Craft Skills

Apothecary - making potions that can enhance any stat in game, provide temporary shields or explosive 'grenades'. Can also create Gold for Talisman making
Talisman Making - Talismans are slotted into equipment giving stat and resistance boosts. All but the best are time limited (in-game time)
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Re: Crafting
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2008, 04:55:28 pm »
So far Naaman (Destruction) has Talisman making and Magical salvaging, Risaar has scavenging to feed that. As soon as we get a guild bank sorted I'll be dumping green and better cultivation & Apoc gear in there

Hodhr (Order) has Butchery and Apoc and will be dumping green cultivation stuff in there.

From Cultivation high level plants would be apprecitated and as much 'Goldweed' and related items as possible, same for Scavenging gold dust and green items or better to feed the other crafts.
« Last Edit: 11 October 2008, 08:20:22 pm by Naaman »
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Flyagaric

« Reply #2 on: 12 October 2008, 09:41:03 pm »
Faithful has talisman making and salvaging. Would love to work with a scavenger to get some materials.

Twylyte

« Reply #3 on: 13 October 2008, 09:19:51 am »
I've only played with Cultivating Apothocary on my two mains Chihiro and Dementia (I hate elves - how did I end up with two elves as mains!!!)
Anybody who has tried these will know the source of my next question!!

Does anybody know how we improve bag space??

Mark

Incidently more crafting skills are planned (evidently)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2008, 09:22:31 am »
I've only played with Cultivating Apothocary on my two mains Chihiro and Dementia (I hate elves - how did I end up with two elves as mains!!!)
Anybody who has tried these will know the source of my next question!!

Does anybody know how we improve bag space??

Mark

Incidently more crafting skills are planned (evidently)

You get a new pouch every 10th level with 16 more slots.

For the moment vendor everything but Greens (or better) and find your nearest flight point - everyone gets a fairly chunky amount of vault space

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #5 on: 13 October 2008, 09:23:52 am »
Faithful has talisman making and salvaging. Would love to work with a scavenger to get some materials.

My push this week is to get Naaman to 20, once that's out of the way I'll crank up Ris again and start posting stuff to people if they want it :)

RipRend

• Consul
« Reply #6 on: 13 October 2008, 03:26:27 pm »
Both Rond and Grogson have Scav and Apoth.
I've been sending talisman gear to Hodhr  ??? because I'm dim.
Let me know who wants it.

The stuff that can be bought from the merchant will get your skills to 50 (for both Apoc and Talis) but will cost you for Talis.

Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  Warhammer: Age of Reckoning  |  Topic: Crafting

gfxgfx
gfx gfx