gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 02:36:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  General World of Warcraft Discussion (Moderators: JohnO, icemaiden, Hercule)  |  Topic: Bye for now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bye for now  (Read 1302 times)

Flyagaric

Bye for now
« on: 1 September 2008, 05:19:07 pm »
Hi all!

I'm sorry to have to say this but I'm leaving KoM for now. I have been struggling to find any motivation to keep playing this game recently and I feel that I need something new to keep my interest going. Unlike some, I'm not one for multiple alts =/

I have really enjoyed my time here with you and I have always felt very welcome. I will miss many of you but it was either this our quitting the game...

I'm still a proud member of the komww channel so feel free to give me a shout if I'm online. I wish KoM a bright future and hope our roads will cross again.

Take care!

Sandmann

• WoW Officer
  • Proconsul
Re: Bye for now
« Reply #1 on: 1 September 2008, 07:19:27 pm »
Hi Fly,

I hope that pastures new put the fun back into the game that you've been missing. Good luck - and keep in touch dammit!

Deb
Never trust a Tribble...

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #2 on: 1 September 2008, 11:30:21 pm »
So could we tempt you with City of Heroes\Villians?

Much more light hearted, Giant Robots, spandex, Monologuing adversaries, ninjas, pirates, free 10 day trial, the best character creator out there by far and if in doubt then it's a Nemesis Plot.....

;D ;D
« Last Edit: 1 September 2008, 11:50:25 pm by Naaman »
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Paladinftw

« Reply #3 on: 2 September 2008, 11:04:03 pm »
Good luck Fly. Have fun with your new guild and hope the furture will be bright for you. :)

- Pala :)

Twylyte

« Reply #4 on: 3 September 2008, 08:23:21 am »
All the best Fly - hope it goes well mate

Mark

Forlorn Hope  |  The Attic  |  General World of Warcraft Discussion (Moderators: JohnO, icemaiden, Hercule)  |  Topic: Bye for now

gfxgfx
gfx gfx