gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 06:20:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  Topic: SG Teaming, The Next Step
gfx
gfxgfx

Poll

What's next for the Hopefuls?

Tuesday Night
1 (12.5%)
Wednesday Night
1 (12.5%)
Once a Month Teaming On a W/E
1 (12.5%)
Two smaller teams on Tuesday and Wednesday (Hero\Villains)
3 (37.5%)
Couldn't Give a Flying Monkey
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: SG Teaming, The Next Step  (Read 14872 times)

fredbobjimmy

SG Teaming, The Next Step
« on: 16 June 2008, 11:05:12 pm »
Ill let Naam sort out a poll for the options we have,  and which people prefer. May i suggest the following Options:-

* Tuesday Night
* Wednesday Night
* Once a Month Teaming On a W/E
* Both a Team on Tuesday and Wednesday (One Hero, One Villains)
* Couldn't Give a Flying Monkey

Personally i like the idea of doth both a hero and a vill theme night, but if we only get enough people to do one, then i couldn't give a flying monkey which :)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Re: SG Teaming, The Next Step
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2008, 10:24:08 am »
The "Two smaller teams" options doesn't need to be Heros and villians, there's nothing wrong with 2 Villian teams :)

My vote was for the split teams and I've taken the liberty of proxy voting for Brodski (Tuesdays) as he's in Las VEgas for a couple of weeks

Edit - forgot, could people do a quick post as well please. Helps me keep track :)
« Last Edit: 17 June 2008, 02:29:57 pm by Naaman »
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Swifty

• Proconsul
  • Pikachu has had enough of n00bs
« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2008, 06:47:30 pm »

I prefer the idea of 2 smaller teams. I means less chance of telling people they cannot join due to size.

Bio Boy

• Centurion
« Reply #3 on: 18 June 2008, 09:54:18 pm »
Hiya

I am afraid I am not going to be around  Tuesday nights come mid-september.  Wednesdays would be good or something at the weekend - though I apologize in advance as I might be a bit erratic ;)  (I will rephrase that a bit more erratic that usual lol)

Cheers

BB

fredbobjimmy

« Reply #4 on: 19 June 2008, 12:11:24 pm »
I hadn't thought about doing 2 teams on different days but on the same side. Means that if we have drop outs or people who cant make a Tuesday but can do a Wednesday instead can use their normal SG toon. Heroes on Infin or vills on prot? I'd prefer the later, leccy/storm planned if i dont get teamed with min, sonic/kin if i do.

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #5 on: 28 June 2008, 03:25:01 pm »
OK, locking the poll now as split between two nights seems the best way and I can't see any problems with running two villain nights.

Now I need people to post here for availability; either Tuesday, Wednesday or Both and if you have an idea of what you want to play please add that as well.

Restrictions are - 1 MM per team and no Stormies on Mins group.

I'll get the ball rolling with Tuesday and probably a Widow
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Swifty

• Proconsul
« Reply #6 on: 29 June 2008, 05:33:41 am »

I dont get back from work on a wed until 8ish so will be up for tues. Prob will do a Crab.

If there is room on a wed when I arrive I am happy to fill any spots with a dom or brute.

fredbobjimmy

« Reply #7 on: 29 June 2008, 05:07:58 pm »
i should be able to do both (if my pc starts to work) and i have a few toons i want to play, top of my list though is a sonic/kin corr, a (leccy/fire/ice)/stormy cor or a grav/? dom

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #8 on: 30 June 2008, 10:20:17 am »
Another thing, looking tentatively at starting in the next couple of weeks (assuming Jimmys' PC is up a nd running satisfactorily).
Anyone have problems with Tues 15th and Wed 16th?

Monochrome

• Proconsul
« Reply #9 on: 30 June 2008, 11:33:27 am »
Sign me up for the Weds group. Not sure what with, possibly a MM as I think it's the only way I'm going to get one to 50.

Is it absolutely decided which server we're using ? There is actually no reason why the groups need to be on the same one unless the plan is to gather for TFs at weekends occasionally.

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #10 on: 30 June 2008, 01:09:12 pm »
Was thinking either Protector or Triumph, where you guys run your alt villians on
« Last Edit: 30 June 2008, 09:13:24 pm by Naaman »

Swifty

• Proconsul
« Reply #11 on: 30 June 2008, 06:16:18 pm »

I have no pref as to sever. I have been running villians on Liberty to play with mates there and because Protector is like a ghost town for teaming.

But with SG teams it wouldn't matter too much

fredbobjimmy

« Reply #12 on: 1 July 2008, 04:41:12 pm »
How is it that it says only seven people voted but there is 8 votes? The poll was Fixed!!!  :o

P.S PC still waiting on a new graphics card, but it does make a good cooler and a bed side light :)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #13 on: 1 July 2008, 07:25:01 pm »
Quote from: Naaman
and I've taken the liberty of proxy voting for Brodski (Tuesdays)

Set the poll for multi vote, one for meself and one for Brod then put it back to normal. 'Tis fun to have Mod powers  ;D

Prythos

• Proconsul
« Reply #14 on: 1 July 2008, 08:46:13 pm »
Wednesday night works much better for me so count me in. As for AT either a Corruptor of some kind, dark/therm or fire/dark or maybe a crab or widow.

Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  Topic: SG Teaming, The Next Step

gfxgfx
gfx gfx