gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 02:53:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  General City of Villains Discussion  |  Topic: Up and Coming.... the next Tuesday night team
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Up and Coming.... the next Tuesday night team  (Read 8588 times)

Twylyte

Re: Up and Coming.... the next Tuesday night team
« Reply #45 on: 24 April 2008, 09:27:40 am »
Some ideas for team themes

1 (This probably amuses only me -) World of Warcraft characters who found themselves in the wrong game.

"Hordies and Allies" can constantly insult each other and we can scream scream "look at me, I can fly, I must be level 70"
"Where's the Inn I need a quick hearthstone" oooh the posibilities are endless

2 Alien SWAT team or Police force. Somthing like the Roughnecks in Starship Troopers only well er Aliens. We could not just agree on colours but on our emblem as well.

3 Post Apolocolyptic survivors - rippied clothes, Mad Max and Mutations

4 Trailerpark Trash - Villians too stooopid to know they are bad (Bagsy I be Cleatus)

4 Possesed Superhero - Cheesy 1950 hero types with bold simple costumes and names like "Kid Dynamte" but slightly twisted

You may already have a theme but I was bored at work....

Mark

Swifty

• Proconsul
  • Pikachu has had enough of n00bs
« Reply #46 on: 24 April 2008, 10:02:34 am »

3 Post Apolocolyptic survivors - rippied clothes, Mad Max and Mutations

Hell yeah, i like this one. a sonic/sonic tina turner! mine!

Prythos

• Proconsul
« Reply #47 on: 24 April 2008, 09:59:41 pm »
I like the idea of the cheesy superheroes :) Have been having a rethink regards the group and I *probably* still can join most weeks around 8:30 after work, once I finally get a decent internet connection. Obviously if the team is filled then thats fair enough so put me down as a substitute, so to speak.

Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  General City of Villains Discussion  |  Topic: Up and Coming.... the next Tuesday night team

gfxgfx
gfx gfx