gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 03:29:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  General City of Villains Discussion  |  Topic: Possible change to Stalkers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Possible change to Stalkers  (Read 1419 times)

fredbobjimmy

Possible change to Stalkers
« on: 14 January 2008, 11:10:27 pm »
Something i found of interest, Quoted from Castle.

"Stalkers Assassination attacks have been modified for PvE use. The damage scalar used for the critical portion has been broken into two parts. The first part, which operates the same as the original Critical, is now 2/3rds its previous value. The second part, however, does 10% of the targets maximum health, prior to resistances. Against underlings and minions, this results in slightly lower overall damage. Against Lieutenants, the damage is roughly equivalent. In all other cases, the overall damage output should be significantly increased."

Even though they are working on this modification atm they say that it will not be likely to be ready for the next patch which is due sometime this week.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2008, 01:00:29 pm by Naaman »

fredbobjimmy

Re: Possible scange to Stalkers
« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2008, 11:11:58 pm »
Please ignore the horrible spelling mistake in the title of 'change'. It was the evil ones telling me to do it anyway, they gave me cookies.

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
Re: Possible change to Stalkers
« Reply #2 on: 15 January 2008, 01:01:41 pm »
Fixed it for ya :)
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

fredbobjimmy

Re: Possible change to Stalkers
« Reply #3 on: 15 January 2008, 06:15:51 pm »
Cheers naam

Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  General City of Villains Discussion  |  Topic: Possible change to Stalkers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx