gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 03:49:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  Topic: SG Enhancement Storage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SG Enhancement Storage  (Read 2238 times)

fredbobjimmy

SG Enhancement Storage
« on: 10 November 2007, 11:54:52 pm »
Just to let everyone know i've sorted out the enhancement bins to type. So far there is a bin for 50 and 50+ SO's, Below 50 SO's, IO Sets and Normal IO's. Please when depositing new enhancements can you uses the correct bins. If the one needed is full, please use a new bin.

Thanko Mucho

fredbobjimmy

Re: SG Enhancement Storage
« Reply #1 on: 12 January 2008, 07:29:57 pm »
Tech base salvage needed, please deposit anything that you have.

Cheers, Jimmy

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #2 on: 12 January 2008, 09:13:44 pm »
Could you make a list of what you need Jimmy?

We got a few people doing fabricator so they could just put some stuff in the storage racks :)
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

fredbobjimmy

« Reply #3 on: 10 June 2008, 11:25:57 am »
Since the base is now literrally overflowing with enhancements please can you not deposit any of the following:- Training enhancements (obviously), DO's and SO's. All enhancements at a SO grade or less can be taken and sold by lowbies if needed (may be useful for the new SG night).

Monochrome

• Proconsul
« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2008, 12:04:16 pm »
Since the base is now literrally overflowing with enhancements please can you not deposit any of the following:- Training enhancements (obviously), DO's and SO's. All enhancements at a SO grade or less can be taken and sold by lowbies if needed (may be useful for the new SG night).
Don't take and sell them as lowbies, sell them for full price when you respec, you can make substantial sums by having a full tray every time you respec.

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #5 on: 10 June 2008, 04:38:40 pm »
Min, we're trying to empty the storage bins, not maximise their profit experience  ;)

...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Monochrome

• Proconsul
« Reply #6 on: 10 June 2008, 05:25:42 pm »
Min, we're trying to empty the storage bins, not maximise their profit experience  ;)

Why, is it like we need the prestige for something ?

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #7 on: 10 June 2008, 05:35:33 pm »
Just trying to unclutter the base a bit  :)

fredbobjimmy

« Reply #8 on: 19 June 2008, 11:58:48 am »
Plus we cant add any more bins in at the moment and only have space for about 70 more enhancements

Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  Topic: SG Enhancement Storage

gfxgfx
gfx gfx