gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
7155 Posts in 927 Topics by 28 Members - Latest Member: Dog Star 19 May 2024, 04:27:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  General City of Villains Discussion  |  Topic: The Lord Recluse Task Force
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Lord Recluse Task Force  (Read 2465 times)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
The Lord Recluse Task Force
« on: 4 June 2006, 11:24:34 pm »
A glimpse from the test server is here
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Think we're going to need a 6-8 man team of 50s to do this one.
 Since there's a challenge from PlayNC atm for a years FREE CoX gaming for every team member who can complete it I don't think it's unfair to say it'll probably get cranked down a little for release...
When eyeing a large and dangerous mob...
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Monochrome

• Proconsul
Re: The Lord Recluse Task Force
« Reply #1 on: 5 June 2006, 12:27:42 am »
A glimpse from the test server is here
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Think we're going to need a 6-8 man team of 50s to do this one.
 Since there's a challenge from PlayNC atm for a years FREE CoX gaming for every team member who can complete it I don't think it's unfair to say it'll probably get cranked down a little for release...

If you read the thread on the CoH boards, it is even less possible to do than it should be due to transference buffing the target's regen instead of debuffing it. Oops, this has also been tested by people who are saying it's bugged like that in live too.

Steve

fredbobjimmy

« Reply #2 on: 5 June 2006, 01:38:09 am »
Are you still able to do it, as i want to have a pop at it if it is. Sounds like suicide, sounds like fun :)

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #3 on: 5 June 2006, 09:59:30 am »
It's on Test at the moment and will be live with I7
...A Tanker says, "Stay here while I distract them with my rock hard (granite) body."
...A Brute says, "Stay here while I let them kill me so I can kill them faster!"
...A Scrapper says, "Stay here while I.....ya know what, screw it---CHARGE!11!!1!!11!!1!!

Monochrome

• Proconsul
« Reply #4 on: 5 June 2006, 11:19:05 am »
Are you still able to do it, as i want to have a pop at it if it is. Sounds like suicide, sounds like fun :)

The challenge with prizes is long since over, and was only open to people in ths states anyway. You have to be 45+ to even get on it, and have to be 8 50s to stand even the smallest chance. Not sure what minimum team size is to start it.

Steve

judgejoolz

• Consul
« Reply #5 on: 5 June 2006, 09:21:08 pm »
Vid was awesome Naam  :o

Looks like a one way mission to Suicideville....with an added excurtion to explore the outer limits of Debt City.  All via your economy class seat on the Debt Express  ;D

I'm like sooo there baby  :-*

Naaman

• Global Moderator
  • Proconsul
« Reply #6 on: 5 June 2006, 11:10:28 pm »
Vid was awesome Naam  :o

Looks like a one way mission to Suicideville....with an added excurtion to explore the outer limits of Debt City.  All via your economy class seat on the Debt Express  ;D

I'm like sooo there baby  :-*

Hmm - we need Awe as a frontman then :)

Monochrome

• Proconsul
« Reply #7 on: 5 June 2006, 11:24:33 pm »
Don't know if anybody spotted in the test server notes they've made it easier already, you only have to fight 5 heroes at level 53 instead of 54 now. Slightly slower suicide.

Steve

Forlorn Hope  |  City of Heroes\Villians  |  General CoX Discussion  |  General City of Villains Discussion  |  Topic: The Lord Recluse Task Force

gfxgfx
gfx gfx